Students will develop the ability to:
- Demonstrate an awareness of diverse audiences and purposes of writing.
- Compose in a variety of contexts and genres.
- Construct coherent documents that demonstrate consistent unity of thought.
- Locate, evaluate, and integrate primary and secondary sources in support of their own ideas.
- Cite sources in a format appropriate for the discipline.
- Write using precise, clear Standard Written English.
- ECE 112 Observing, Recording, and Analyzing Early Childhood Settings (3 credits)
- ENG 101 Composition I: College Writing (3 credits)
- ENG 102 Composition II: Writing about Literature (3 credits)