Network Tech Certificate
Program Goals Statement
This certificate allows students to learn the practical aspects of fixing hardware and software and also the basics of operating systems and networking computers.
- This program is designed to be completed in two semesters; starting in spring and continuing in the fall.
- Students are prepared for employment as A+ technicians and as Windows Server Administrators.
- The certificate includes all topics necessary to prepare students for CompTIA A+ Certification.
- Transfer credit for any Computer Information Systems (CIS or CIT) course must be approved by the CI Department Chair or by a full-time CI faculty member.
- Bristol Community College has a CompTIA Academic Partnership. Through this program, Bristol students can purchase CompTIA test vouchers and prep materials at a 50 percent discount.
Students are encouraged to sit for the A+ Certification exam.