Business Administration Transfer
Program Goals Statement
Students in this program complete the first two years of a baccalaureate program with a solid background in accounting, management, and marketing. Graduates transfer to senior colleges and universities and can take advantage of articulation agreements negotiated with four-year colleges and universities.
- The transfer program is designed for students who plan to transfer to a four-year institution to complete their baccalaureate program.
- Transfer credits for any course in the Business Administration Department (ACC, BNK, BUS, LSM, MAN, MAR and RMN) must be approved by the Business Administration Department Chairperson.
- Take MTH 131, ENG 101, and ACC 101 first to position yourself for the next course sequences.
- Students should take any required developmental courses in their first semester, followed by MTH 131 and ENG 101 during the second semester.
- Recent graduates have transferred to Bridgewater State College, Bryant University, Rhode Island College, Roger Williams University, Simmons College, Stonehill College, and the University of Massachusetts.
- Bristol participates in the statewide MassTransfer program and has developed many program-to-program transfer articulation agreements which guarantee admission and credit transfer. For a complete listing of eligible MassTransfer programs and current Bristol articulation agreements, visit the Transfer Affairs website at www.BristolCC.edu/transfer
Infused General Education Competencies
Ethical Dimensions, Multicultural Perspective, Technical Literacy
MassTransfer A2B Pathway
The Business Administration Transfer program is a MassTransfer A2B Mapped Program with some Massachusetts State Universities. When choosing electives, complete an A2B Program Search to determine available transfer institutions and to ensure all credits will be transferred and applied to your degree.