Students will develop the ability to:
- Explain information represented in mathematical, symbolic, and/or graphical form.
- Display information and data in graphs, charts, and other appropriate ways.
- Perform mathematical calculations accurately to solve problems.
- Identify, understand, and engage in mathematics as well as make well-founded mathematical judgments as a constructive, concerned, reflective citizen.
- Use deductive thinking to solve mathematical problems and to determine the reasonableness of the results.
- Compose explanations, using supporting mathematical language and symbolism from individually constructed data and/or graphs.