Biotechnology and Forensic DNA
Program Goals Statement
This program is designed to provide the student with the biological and chemical background to seek employment as a lab technician in the biotechnology/biomedical sectors.
- This program is designed to prepare students for employment as a laboratory technician in the biotechnology/biomedical sector.
- Bristol offers several tutoring services and developmental courses to meet your career and academic goals.
- With the continually growing biotech industry in Massachusetts, there is an ever-increasing need for laboratory technicians. The Bristol Biotechnology and Forensic DNA degree prepares students for work in both industrial and academic laboratories.
- Bristol participates in the Statewide MassTransfer program and has developed many program-to-program transfer articulation agreements which guarantee admission and credit transfer.
- For a complete listing of eligible MassTransfer programs and current articulation agreements, visit the Transfer Affairs website at www.bristolcc.edu/transfer.