OFC 262 : Desktop Publishing Projects and Web Design
Students use an integrated-project approach in a local area network environment in this Office Administration Core Capstone Project. Students create a simulated business using Office 365 Publisher applications to develop materials associated with their business. Publishing concepts are presented, and students develop critical thinking and decision-making skills in selecting the appropriate information for the required assignments. Students also learn to create a simple website using the HTML5 programming language. Students participate in groups to collaborate in course assignments. Three class hour per week. Spring
- Create desktop publishing documents such as brochures, flyers, newsletters, and other business documents using Office 365 Publisher application.
- Create basic web pages using HTML5 and CSS3 basic programming language.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and decision-making skills to accomplish work related assignments.
- Research reliable resources of information to create capstone project.
- Use Office 365 One Drive to collaborate on course assignments.