ACC 114 : Introduction to QuickBooks Pro
This is an introductory course to familiarize the student with the most widely used financial software in small business. It is recommended for any individual who would like to learn, hands-on, how to record accounting data in a computerized environment. Topics presented include the basic procedural steps to create a QB company, process sales and receipts, record purchases and payments, reconcile banking transactions and create and customize forms. Prior knowledge of accounting procedures is not necessary. ACC 114 will be waived for students who have taken ACC 150. Three hours of lecture per week over 5 weeks. Fall, Spring
In addition to fulfilling the objectives stated at the beginning of each covered chapter, the students should also be able to:
- Open A Portable Company File.
- Create Customer-Related Reports.
- Enter and Pay Bills.
- Manage Debit and Credit Card Transactions.
- Plan and Create A Company File.
- Customize Reports and Graphs.
- Apply the Accounting Cycle and Process to GAAP.
- Much, Much More!