PLS 243 : Paralegal Internship
This internship places students in a law office or in a law-related setting in corporations, courts, banks, government agencies, etc. to further enhance their paralegal training in a work environment under the supervision of a faculty member and an assigned practicing attorney. Fall, Spring
A minimum GPA of 3.0 and sophomore status, and approval of the program director/department chair. Open only to Paralegal Studies students.
- Prepare a resume and cover letter.
- Research various legal settings and find a match to his/her career interests.
- Prepare for an interview.
- Be hired for an internship position.
- Create learning outcomes for the internship experience in conjunction with the faculty mentor and the attorney mentor.