OFC 132 : Microsoft Office PowerPoint Specialist
This course focuses on practice and preparation for the Microsoft Office Certified Application Specialist exam by providing in-depth training through hands-on applications and critical thinking exercises. Students learn to create presentations, as well as to enhance slides with graphics and objects, sound/animation, object linking, and embedding. Students increase their efficiency in developing effective presentations as they create electronic slide shows. Microsoft NetMeeting software is introduced in this course. Three hours of lecture per week. Fall, Spring, Summer
- Develop the skills for the Microsoft Office Certified Application Specialist exam.
- Develop skills in critical thinking, decision making, and creativity to reinforce collaborative learning.
- Develop problem-solving skills.
- Master the skills of creating content, formatting content, collaborating, managing, and delivering presentations.
- Develop the skills necessary to utilize Microsoft NetMeeting Software.