OFC 120 : Text Editing
Editing and proofreading documents involve more than just using the spell check on your computer. This course will review sentence structure, grammar usage, punctuation, capitalization, and number style. Frequently misspelled words and confusing words will also be covered. Students' skills will be enhanced through proofreading and editing business documents. Three lecture hours per week. Fall, Spring
- Apply English fundamentals in the preparation of business documents and written communications.
- Apply basic grammar and punctuation rules in written communications.
- Apply rules of capitalization and number usage in written communications.
- Present detailed and precise information in written communication.
- Locate reference sources on the Internet.