CIT 276 : Game Production
This project-oriented course brings together all components of the game development program to create a unique game. At the end of the course, students each have a game that they can show to prospective employers. Prerequisite: CIT 247. Two lecture hours and and four laboratory hours per week. Instructional Support Fee applies. 4 credits Spring
Students who successfully complete Computer Game Production will be able to:
- Understand the concepts of marketing a game
- Create a playable demo-grade game.
- Participate as a member of a team.
- Work in a team environment which integrates a variety of skills into the product production
- Understand the concepts of working in a team including skill balancing, delegation, team building, communication, asset management within a team, successful strategies
- Modify and implement a production plan
- Apply time and resource management principles to the development and production of games.
- Employ production schedules as part of the project management process.
- Maintain workflow documentation and production log.