CIT 141 : Visual Concepts for Game Designers
This course is an introduction to visual concepts and the software that supports their development. Students will learn what game developers need to create the realistic visuals seen in many popular game titles. Emphasis is placed on concepts needed to create actual assets for use in actual games. Pre- or co-requisite: CIT 140. Three lecture hours per week. Instructional Support Fee applies. Gen. Ed. Competencies Met: Information Literacy. 3 credits Fall
Students who successfully complete Visual Concepts for Game Designers will be able to:
- Understand the visual concept in game development.
- Understanding the importance of good visual development as it relates to game development.
- Demonstrate gain proficiency in visual development.
- Work in 2D and 3D visual development
- Research resources for visual development