CIS 258 : Advanced Interactive Programming
In this course, students write advanced programs and scripts for server-side Web development, building on the framework laid in previous courses. They increase their ability to use language and frameworks effectively in developing for a variety of mobile devices as well as laptop and desktop computers. The Web sites they build effectively support databases, data collection and passing, selection and advanced web handling. Prerequisite: CIS 120 and CIS 159 or permission of the instructor. Three lecture hours per week. Instructional Support Fee applies. Gen. Ed. Competencies Met: Information Literacy. 3 credits Fall
- Work with Responsive Web Design to develop pages for a wide variety of devices and configurations.
- Work with some of the latest techniques in interactive programming.
- Implement advanced programming/scripting skills.
- Work with alternative methods of data exchange.
- Work with development for mobile devices.