CIS 258 : Advanced Interactive Programming
In this course, students write advanced programs and scripts for server-side Web development, building on the framework laid in previous courses. They increase their ability to use language and frameworks effectively in developing for a variety of mobile devices as well as laptop and desktop computers. The Web sites they build effectively support databases, data collection and passing, selection and advanced web handling. Three lecture hours per week. Competency met: Technical Literacy (8.0) Fall
- Work with Responsive Web Design to develop pages for a wide variety of devices and configurations.
- Work with some of the latest techniques in interactive programming.
- Implement advanced programming/scripting skills.
- Work with alternative methods of data exchange.
- Work with development for mobile devices.