CIS 250 : Interactive Websites
In this course, students create interactive Web sites using a variety of software that is current in the field. Web development is growing and changing with a wide variety of programming languages and frameworks being developed. Students will work with a variety of languages and tools as they develop sites. Students will also work with server-side data storage and retrieval. Three lecture hours per week. Competency met: Technical Literacy (8.0) Spring
- Students who successfully complete Interactive Web Sites will be able to:
- Develop interactive web sites using a variety of scripts and/or languages (currently Perl/CGI or ASP)
- Develop interaction with databases using different structures
- Develop websites that can be used on desktops, pads, and mobile devices, etc.
- Work with data exchange through XML or similar methodologies
- Work with protocols that govern web communication