CIS 153 : Python
Python is a widely used interpretive, open source programming language. It has a simple syntax a lot of libraries and is widely used for web, business and scientific applications. The course covers the basics of Python so students can effectively use it to solve problems. Three lecture hours per week. , Fall
- Apply logical analysis to layout a programming solution using a variety of programming tools.
- Demonstrate the ability to implement logic and design concepts to write successful code using Python.
- Work effectively in the Python environment.
- Debug any problems that occur.
- Write code to work with data collections.