PRM 205 : CAPM Exam Preparation
This course is designed to prepare students to sit for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) examination administered via the Project Management Institute (PMI), the governing body of project management. This examination is taken at a PMI designated testing center or proctored online by PMI. A passing grade results in the student being recognized as a Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM). Three lecture hours per week. Fall, Spring
PRM 202 or permission of program coordinator.
- Prepare to take the CAPM exam.
- Identify the Knowledge areas which will be covered in the CAPM exam.
- Describe the Project Management processes associated with each Knowledge Area
- Explain the Project Life Cycle and how this integrates with the various Knowledge Areas
- Review the various Project Management formulas and their use within the exam
- Analyze how CAPM questions are formulated to provide multiple possible responses.
- Discern subtle hints within questions and answers that may lead you to the correct response.