OFC 160 : Veterinary Administrative Software I
This course will provide basic skills in locally used veterinary software with an emphasis placed on reception, payment, scheduling, and inventory. One lecture hour per week. Fall
- Become aware of the Cornerstone resources and their locations such as Help Menus, User Guides, Snippets and the Cornerstone Support Center.
- Gain understanding of the process to add/update clients/patients.
- Acquire understanding of the Patient Visit Workflow steps.
- Create and customize an estimate.
- Invoice the client, create a recheck appointment and take a payment.