Business A2B MassTransfer
Program Goals Statement
Students in this program complete the first two years of a baccalaureate program with a solid background in accounting, management, and marketing. Graduates transfer to senior colleges and universities and can take advantage of articulation agreements negotiated with four-year colleges and universities.
- The transfer program is designed for students who plan to transfer to a four-year institution to complete their baccalaureate program.
- Transfer credits for any course in the Business Administration Department (ACC, BNK, BUS, LSM, MAN, MAR and RMN) must be approved by the Business Administration Department Chairperson.
- Take MTH 131, ENG 101, and ACC 101 first to position yourself for the next course sequences.
- Students should take any required developmental courses in their first semester, followed by MTH 131 and ENG 101 during the second semester.
- Recent graduates have transferred to Bridgewater State College, Bryant University, Rhode Island College, Roger Williams University, Simmons College, Stonehill College, and the University of Massachusetts.
- Bristol participates in the statewide MassTransfer program and has developed many program-to-program transfer articulation agreements which guarantee admission and credit transfer. For a complete listing of eligible MassTransfer programs and current Bristol articulation agreements, visit the Transfer Affairs website at www.BristolCC.edu/transfer.
Infused General Education Competencies
Ethical Dimensions, Multicultural Perspective, Technical Literacy