BUS 117 : Inventory Management
This course emphasizes the relationships of inventory and warehouse management to customer service and profitability of the wholesale distributor. The course will focus on the role of computerized systems and resulting information for effective management of inventory and the warehouse under various conditions
The student should be able to:
1. Demonstrate an understanding of warehousing terms and concepts.
2. Apply new warehouse developments and trends.
3. Explain inventory fundamentals and warehouse management.
4. Explain inventory information and inventory technology.
5. Identify warehousing operational principles.